Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to those who have stumbled upon my blog. I created this blog to opine on various family law topics that come up in my practice every now and then that I find interesting. Readers comments are welcome and encouraged.

(Mandatory disclaimer) Please note the opinions on this website are mine and mine alone. Although I am a practicing Utah attorney, I do not give out legal advice over the web or establish attorney-client relationships online. You should not construe any particular post as encouraging you to take or refrain from a particular course of action. If you'd like to arrange a free consultation to chat about your particular case feel free to give me a call at 801-990-1230 because that's the only way you're getting any legal advice out of me. I'm glad we got that out of the way. :o) (/End disclaimer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment